Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Wanna find a Wii?? I found just the place!

I've been looking for a Wii for such a long time now, and every time a store advertises them in stock, when I get there, you guessed it, they are all sold out. I neva had any luck online either unless of course I wanted to buy a "Wii bundle" at a price higher than I wanted to pay. And even they were hard to come by. All I really wanted was the Wii, no games, (I wanted the buy the games I wanted, not what the stores wanted to sell me)Anyway, I found this site ....http://www.nowinstock.net/. I joined and I must say I did miss some of Justin's alerts only because I wasn't online...but in 2 weeks I had my hard to find Wii delivered to my home. I was so thrilled to be able to get it at the regular store price, nothing overinflated, and with very reasonable shipping. My next hard to find purchase is a Wii Fit game and so I emailed Justin to see if they did alerts for them...well, they do, and I'm sure in no time I will be able to find one of those too.....so check out his site for any hard to find game console or game for that matter too...he's a really nice guy and you'll be glad you signed up with him...go here and check out his site. http://www.nowinstock.net/

1 comment:

Anjie Kay said...

VERY VERY COOL! freelancing grammie you rock!